Our Enterprise Account Representative will plan and execute strategy to cultivate a regional territory, evolve and lead the local team to acquire new customers, drive revenue growth and establish Nucleaus™ inside enterprise accounts. You will be part of a tight team that has the skills, integrity and connections to lead the efforts as we grow the security business that will span every industry from tech to finance to healthcare and more. You have the opportunity to join a company as it rockets forward and becomes known around the world as the go-to solution for code security.
As a Enterprise Account Representative, you are the trusted advisor to the enterprise and channel organizations of Nucleaus™, helping identify immediate & long term business needs and conveying the value of Nucleaus™ to secure an organization from attacks and vulnerabilities. You will apply your strong technical, project management, and business skills to understand the challenges faced by our customer. You will work closely with your local pod of a Field Security Engineer and Inside Sales Representative to provide a smooth and successful experience and solution from initial prospect to onsite delivery to close of the sale.
- Drive the growth of Nucleaus™ by building and prioritizing a list of potential customers with your local team and execute to hit and exceed targets
- Expertly manage complex buying cycles by developing strategic relationships aligning both internal and external resources.
- In partnership with Security Engineering; uncover true customer needs, lead discovery meetings, produce tailored demos, deliver Proof of Concept (POC)
- Negotiate contracts, close business and collaborate with finance to map revenue strategy enabling long term success for the customer organization
- Assimilate and share competitor intelligence keeping our product and marketing teams informed of market activity
- Deliver accurate forecasting, pipeline management and campaign nurturing within the CRM
- Accountability for quarterly and annual revenue delivery
- 7+ years in security, demonstrated success closing new business for enterprise software solutions and delivering regional revenue growth.
- Previous sales of application security, code security or cyber security or related products.
- Demonstrated success of consistent, year-over-year quota achievement.
- Exude an entrepreneurial business savvy, operating within a start-up or hyper growth environment.
- An understanding of the rapid evolution occurring in code development and repository management and the threats facing enterprises and small to medium sized businesses
- Strong code security / cyber security a plus.
- BS/BA is desired