We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Technical Product Analyst to join the Products team. The ideal person to fill this role should be someone who is constantly asking “why?”; someone loves digging into details, even if the “digging” involves an ugly spreadsheet with many pivot tables or writing a multi-join SQL query. He/she should be intimately comfortable with working with large datasets and should have a knack for understanding business processes and how raw data can ultimately be the key driver to solving problems and generating ROI.
The Technical Product Analyst will focus on understanding the Cyber Security competitive market landscape, seek new opportunities in the space for business value, build a competitive matrix, add value to the product roadmap, and work alongside Product Managers, Data Analysts, Data Science, and Engineering to spearhead business process recommendations and provide ongoing reporting.
- Partner with eCommerce support, Store Operations, Customer Support, Product Management, Finance, IT, Marketing, and Compliance to drive corrective actions to loan products that fail to function as intended.
- Gather and analyze data to identify opportunities for improvement in operational efficiency, productivity.
- Generate and present ideas and recommendations to management by carefully considering objectives and KPI metrics.
- Evaluate existing business processes, uncover areas of improvement, and develop and implement reporting solutions as they relate to the Data Products portfolio.
- Provide timely reporting insights on existing data to help furnish an understanding of current state of candidate supply and data quality
- Create new insights to help address essential business questions
- Identify new opportunities for product differentiation based on data insights
- Establish data-driven methods for effectively understanding and improving upon data quality and accuracy
- Partner with business stakeholders to set clear KPIs
- Analyze new 3rd party data providers to determine value add to existing datasets
- Become a subject matter expert on business rules as they relate to our Simility integration; coming up with ways to further utilize this provider to maximize candidate quality
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience working with a diverse set of business stakeholder groups where constant collaboration and clear communication is paramount
- Proven experience building analytics and insights that drive business value
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Advanced technical skills, specifically in any of the following: Python for Data Analysis and SQL (a must), noSQL, knowledge of utilizing ODATA and RestFUL APIs for data analysis, Tableau, R, Oracle, Adobe Analytics, Elastic Search, SOLR; and/or the ability to quickly get up to speed on new analytics environments
- Experience working with APIs, integration and evaluation tools
- Familiarity with Agile and Product Management concepts a plus
- Excellent documentation skills
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects